Are you frustrated with your low back pain?
Perhaps you have done the following… You’ve seen the doctors, you’ve had the scans, you’ve done the typical “low back pain” exercises and taken the medications…but still nothing works.
You want to be able to do the activities that you love, without fear of injuring your back further, or being stuck on a lifetime of medications. You want to avoid steroid injections and surgery.
Thankfully, there is always a solution! Even without seeing your trusted practitioner.
When you have chronic pain (or pain that’s lasted for longer than 12 weeks) – you need to start to think differently.
The issue is no longer in the tissue, or the low back itself.
Other systems of the body are now involved…
DID YOU KNOW:
There are MANY reasons why chronic low back pain and inflammation persist. Unfortunately, it’s also very likely these reasons were not mentioned to you by any of your doctors.
- Has anyone asked you about your immune TYPE? Are you Th1, Th2 or Th17?
- Do you know what movements are safe AND effective, to get you out of pain? More importantly, do you feel SAFE doing them?
- Do you know what exercises will make you more RESILIENT, so that the pain doesn’t come back?
- Has anyone discussed nutrition?
- Hormones? Insulin sensitivity? Cortisol and the circadian rhythm?
Chances are – they haven’t. And we’d love to do that for you.