Mold

The silent killer.

Mold is a toxic substance which can cause a wide variety of symptoms in the body, making it extremely difficult to diagnose. Unfortunately, mold illness also flies under the radar of many doctors.

What makes it even more difficult is that people can respond differently in the same moldy household. You can have one family member with minor symptoms, and someone else with severe systemic inflammation, migraines, head-to-toe eczema and neurological problems.

Mold has two weapons:

  1. Mold spores which can cause allergies & asthma in some people.
  2. Mold also releases toxic fumes which are toxic to everyone.

Mycotoxins do not discriminate.

Symptoms of mold illness include:
  • Itchy, red, watery eyes
  • Allergies
  • Sneezing & sinus congestion
  • Hives
  • Unexplained fatigue – “running on low battery”
  • Electric shocks or zaps
  • Anxiety, racing heart & insomnia
  • Eczema
  • Joint pain & body aches
  • Brain fog
  • Visual disturbances (blurry vision, difficulty focusing or double vision)
  • Difficulty losing weight

How do you know if you have mold?

One of the best tests you can do is an Organic Acid Test (OAT) + a Mycotox profile. 

If you have mold illness – the most important thing to do is to find and eliminate the source. We recommend the use of an expert mold remediator.

Treatment requires patience and persistence. Appropriate binders are required to grab the toxins and pull them from the body.

Concerned about mold? Contact us today.

Scroll to Top