Dr Stewart Gillespie
Dr. Stewart Gillespie is a world-renowned Functional Medicine Practitioner and educator. He has run a virtual private practice for the last 17 years, and has remained busy purely through word-of-mouth.
Dr Gillespie has treated many high-profile clients from all over the world using his signature method. His protocols are based on the individual’s unique immune response. Going after the root cause of inflammation, rather than the diagnosis, means he is able to take on the most complex of cases.
Founder of Innate Immunity:
Dr. Stewart Gillespie is founder of Innate Immunity (formerly known as Functional Health Solutions), the company where he teaches his signature method to other health professionals. Teaching has become Stewart’s primary role, as he is outnumbered by the amount of people needing his help.
Stewart shares his functional medicine wisdom, along with all of the tips and tricks he has learned from years of clinical experience. He is known for being able to simplify the most complex of health problems. “Gillespie Gold” was a term affectionately coined by his students, describing the “functional medicine gems” of information that are sprinkled throughout his workshops, online courses and mentorship program.
Things you might not know about me:
- I love spontaneous adventure and travel.
- I studied as an osteopath in London, but as soon as I was qualified I moved to the USA. I went back to chiropractic school as my degree did not transfer. This is when I discovered I could teach other students!
- I had a severe car accident in Mexico in 2019, ending up in ICU. This was a big wake up call for me to get my information out into the world.
“Autoimmune disease and chronic illness are NOT handled very well by traditional medicine. You don’t just wake up one day with an autoimmune disease. Your body would have been sending you clues, which often have been suppressed.
Listen to your body’s whispers, before you hear your body’s screams.
And then there is the other side of the story: too many natural health practitioners are prescribing 20 different supplements and rounds of expensive lab testing that doesn’t change your protocol.
Complex health conditions don’t require complicated solutions. The trick is knowing where to unravel your symptoms and which string to pull first.”
- Osteopath – British School of Osteopathy, London, England. (September 1997- January 1999)
- Doctorate of Chiropractic – New York College Of Chiropractic (January 2002-March 2005)
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner –Functional Medicine University (September 2013)